Pages

Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Train Wrecks!

For some reason I am addicted to train wreck shows!!!!

I can't help it. The shows I'm talking about are: Daisy of Love, Rock of Love, lets just say most every show on VH1. I also watch Real World and the Real World challenges.

I don't know why I can't stop watching them. They are horrible shows with people on them who are just desperate to be on tv. I know they won't go away if people like me keep watching them but I can't help myself.

No one is going to find REAL love on a reality show. I mean come on!!!! You expect to find true genuine love within a few weeks, while trying to fight other people for this one persons attention.

I guess in a small way watching these shows makes me feel better about my life...lol
The douchebag boys and the slutty girls are what make me feel better that I never turned out that way...lol (Yes I call them boys & girls because they are NOT real men or women)

No comments: