Pages

Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Job Applications

I am currently unemployed so I have had the wonderful experience of filling out job apps. The main part of the applications is not the problem it's the stupid questionnaires. These have got to be the dumbest things EVER!!!!

I know some jackass somewhere said that if companies have potential employees fill these out they will find the best employees. WRONG!!!! They are some of the dumbest questions. Do companies honestly think that the answers people put are the truth. NO! You have to answer these questions wrong so that way the company things you will be an amazing person to hire.

The other problem I have is when companies ask why you want to work for them. Of course we have to give a bullsh*t answer. We say that oh I would love to work for such an amazing company with lots of possibilities. When in reality we want to say the reason I want to work here is because I need a job and you guys are hiring.

No comments: