Pages

Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Bridezillas

I can't seem to stop watching this train wreck show called Bridezillas. If you haven't seen it, it's about Bride-to-be's and how psycho they are.

Some of these women are WAY over the top. I mean come on how can you act like that in real life and have any friends, a job or even a man. I wonder how much of it is staged for the show. If it is all real then OMG!

How on earth did you find a man to marry you?! Second, MEN why would you want to marry someone as horrible as that. I mean good lord these women need help. I understand that planning a wedding is stressful, I have been there. However, there is NO reason to act they way they do. Every show I watch I just want to punch the women in the face....lol

They really are a disgrace to all women. The fact that they act like that on national television makes the rest of us look bad. Of course the men on the show aren't any better. You let these women push you around makes you look like a pussy. Even worse is the fact that you still proceed to marry them after they act INSANE!

No wonder the divorce rate is so high. People getting married when they really should not just because they feel that since they have been together to x number of years that they HAVE too.

No comments: