Pages

Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Back at it!

For far too long I have had this blog and not really done much with it.  I think part of the reason in laziness.  The other part is being a little scared.  I don't do good with writing.  It's hard for me to put things from my head to paper (so to speak).  So this is your heads up....while I will post on here I am sorry in advance if this isn't in proper format.  :D

I am a member of Crowdtap, Influenster and Bzzagent.  They send me products to test and review.  I have put off for to long not posting about the products they send me.  I have finally decided to post them as I get them.

This summer my goal with our kids is to find fun free things for us to do.  Being cooped up in the house all summer is not fun especially with 2 kids.  One thing that we are going to try is geo-caching. I plan on documenting those adventures on here.  Plus, anything else fun we hope to do.

Lastly, I am working on losing weight.  My plan is to share my weight loss journey and the tips/tricks that work for me.

I hope you all enjoy our little adventures and the product reviews on my little blog!

Tandi

No comments: