Pages

Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, September 26, 2014

Vitality Vox Box


I was so excited to be selected to review another Vox Box from Influenster.  I love getting these with awesome products in it to try out.


The first product I got to try is the lip cube from Softlips.  At first I that the design was a little odd and I really didn't think I would like it.  However, it works perfect and goes on the lips so easy.  I received the flavor mint.  It was a nice light scent/flavor not overpowering at all.  The only down side to this is that it doesn't stay on the lips very long.  Otherwise, I will for sure put this at the top of my chapstick needs.
Pure Leaf tea.  I am a BIG tea drinker....both hot and cold.  When it comes to cold tea I usually only like plain sweet tea.  I have tried lemon flavor in the past and its always been too lemony (lol).  When I got this I knew I had to try and with fingers crossed I tried it.  I LOVED it!!!  It has the perfect amount of sweetness and the lemon flavor is just right.  This is now my go to quick grab tea when I am out running errands.

These tampons are the BEST!  I love how they keep me protected.  They aren't just for sports.  I have a very active 3 year old and I don't have time to worry about accidents.  These keep me protected when I need it most.  If you have an active life I highly recommend these.  They really help me #playon

This sample of Flawless Future powered by Ceramide Caplet Serum from Elizabeth Arden.  I have used EA products in the past and I was really excited to try this out.  First, a little goes a long way which is what I really love.  After two weeks of use I could tell a difference in my skin.  It looked brighter and fresher.
Next is the First degree burn cream.  I have not been able to try this product because thankfully no one in our house has been burned. :)  I will say that it has no strong smell and doesn't feel greasy.  I will update this if or when I get to really give this a try.
The last product I tried were the Bikini ready energy gummies.  I do NOT like gummies of any kind.  However, I was willing to give them a try.  Sadly, I just couldn't get through one.  Now don't get me wrong they had a nice taste and smell.  I just don't like gummy texture so thats what went bad for me.  If you like gummies then you will love these. :)  #BikiniReadyLifestyle

No comments: