Pages

Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Here are some of my personal tips for couponing and saving the most money.

-Have a coupon organizer.

-Get a newspaper every Sunday and clip all coupons. You might not need the products right now but you might in a couple weeks. (There is usually at least 1 insert in the paper unless its a holiday and then they don't put one in)

-If you have a Dollar Tree close to you go get your newspaper there. They are only $1. This way you can get even more great coupons.

- Always look at every ad. Go through them and see if you can match up coupons with the sales.

-Every store you go into always check out the clearance section. See if you can match up coupons.

-Always keep an eye out online for coupons. For instance Target has their own store coupons and usually update those every couple of days. (With Target you can add one of their coupons with a manufacture coupon to double your savings)

-Get on company mailing lists to get coupons directly from them. Look at the link above for more info

-Don't be brand loyal. You can always find a good deal on products just not always on what might be your favorite.

-Start a stockpile!!!! That has been the greatest thing I have done for saving money. Even if you might not need the product right away. If you can get it for really cheap or free then do so. It will save you down the line. I have 8 deodorants in my pile and I paid a total of $3 for all of them.

-Always always always keep your eyes out for a good deal!

-Keep following my page and I will keep you up to date on all the best deals I can find!

1 comment:

Courtney Pies said...

Hello there! I'm following you on GFC and I subscribed to your newsletter! I found you from the discussion board on Budget Savvy Diva's Facebook page.
I'd love it if you followed me back!
I hope you're having a great day!

-Courtney P.
http://couponingcourtney.blogspot.com